The TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test & TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Test - Public Programme are two English language proficiency tests for non-native speakers of English used in the global workplace. Test takers receive two "Official Score Report" (with their picture) that are recognised worldwide
by businesses, academic institutions, language schools, etc. who use Public Programme score reports to support decisions such as recruitment, training, diploma...
- The two tests combined measure 4 skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing) from intermediate to advanced levels of English
(CEFR levels A1 to C1
The tests are conducted on one day with a one-hour break between the two tests:
- The TOEIC Listening and Reading Test takes 2 hours to complete. It is a 200 multiple-choice questions paper-based test.
- The TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete. It is a computer-based test.
The TOEIC Listening and Reading Test score report is sent by post the 7th business day
upon receipt of the answer-sheets in our scoring office (+postal delays). For faster scoring, you can select "Super Express" or "Express Scoring" options (when available).
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test score report is sent by post the 8th business day
after test day* (+postal delays).
1. Scoring timeline can vary per country. You should contact your local representative for detailed information.
2. You are required to read the examinee handbooks prior taking the test to be fully informed of the identification requirements and all testing procedures.
* Business day: excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays of our local scoring office.